206 South Main St.
Galena, IL 61036
One-half block north of the DeSoto House Hotel
Open Today Until 4:00 pm
|Monday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Julie Bruser & Tom Saccomanno Franchise Store OwnersView Our Store Site
Celebrating Our 20th Year on Galena's Main Street!
August of 2017 began the store's 20th year on Main Street, thanks to the many hundreds of customers who have "shopped local" for their wild bird supplies as well as unique gift and garden items. Thanks also to the thousands of tourists who have stopped in our store while exploring beautiful Galena. And thanks to a great staff for providing exceptional knowledge and service. Currently, our staff includes Maureen Bardusk, Karen Galer, Lisa Monterastelli, and Karen Strenski.
ANNIVERSARY PARTY PLANNED FOR SATURDAY, AUGUST 11!
We hope you can visit our store on August 11 when we'll be celebrating big time, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.:
- Everything in the store is ON SALE
- The first 50 customers in the door get a free Goodie Bag filled with some great merchandise!
- Hoo Haven wildlife sanctuary will bring two live birds and a couple of other critters from Noon to 2 p.m.
- Main Street Sidewalk Sale will be going on Friday through Sunday that weekend
- All month long in August at our store, customers can enter a drawing to win free bird seed for a year!
See store for more details!
July 2018 Monthly Special:
- All 20 lb. bags of bird seed are 20% off in July
- Buy 3 suet cakes, get a 4th one for FREE
Offer good only at the Galena IL store; expires July 31, 2018.